Thursday, Nov 8, 2018

My friend and I were thinking of playing golf today, but the 2-par 3 courses in the area are now closed for the winter.  On November 8.  It's not that bad, but golf in 35 degree weather probably doesn't pay the courses' bills to stay open.  There are a few 18 hole courses we will still play on the weekends until winter really hits. 

No action in the job search, so it looks like I will head to Florida in January.  With my luck I will put the wheels in motion, then get an offer.  but who knows...as Tom Hanks said "you never know what the tide will bring in".  I hope it brings me a winning lotto ticket.  It would make life so much easier.  Although with the luck I've had this year, the cancer would spread and I'd be in the ground before the ticket was cashed.

but...I will deal with that problem in the likely event it happens in the next few weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29