Friday, Nov 2, 2018

I haven't posted since last Weds.  But have been busy being busy.  Job search, health club most days.  Nothing happening in the job market, and it's not just me, so I have to just keep grinding on.  I have had a few doctor appointments in the last week, and got to use my oncology parking pass, so now I am a big shot.

Really feels like late fall now.  I played golf yesterday and it was chilly, but nice.  Supposed to rain this weekend, which makes sense because 8 of us are supposed to golf Sunday.  Hopefully we get to play. 

I hear on the news the October jobs report was a good one.  No one asked me for my opinion.  I guess if you want to sort packages for Amazon things are good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29