Sunday, Sept 9, 2018

well that was a buzzkill...the Bears looked like world beaters in the first half of tonight's game and fell flat in the second half.  An epic failure.  But it was the first game of 16, and the Bears winning or losing has no impact on my life.  I do listen to sports radio and get a kick out of the callers that take things too seriously.

No work tomorrow, so have to keep the job search moving.  it's a grind, but hopefully it has a successful end.  I have done it before and will do it again. 

I went to see my granddaughter today along with my 2 sisters in law, and a niece and nephew.  That was fun.  So amazing to see how quickly an infant starts turning into a little person.  She is alert and aware of her surroundings.  really neat to witness.

it's 10:30...if I was working, bedtime.  but since not, will watch the news then hit the sack. Tomorrow is another day.

other than that, the weekend slipped by.  have you ever had that feeling?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29