Sunday, Sept 2, 2018

Up early to golf.  And it looks like it will be wet and buggy.  Earlier in the season we were teeing off before 6am.  Now at 6am it is still dark. 

No traction in the job market.  Maybe this week.  I will probably sit in front of the computer later today and mindlessly send out resumes. 

It is nice to have a 3 day weekend, but that generally applies if tomorrow was a work day.  but still good to be off. 

My last post was on Wednesday4 days ago.  Time flies by way too quickly.  all the more reason to enjoy each day and make them the best day ever.  Although I don't write that anymore, I still live it. 

as I look to the calendar on the wall, I see I have not flipped it to September.  2018 is now 2/3 done with....I imagine there will be a lot of leaves on the ground at the course.  Time marches on. 

and at 6am, that is about all the creativity I have today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29