Friday, Sept 14, 2018

We are still having beautiful weather, so being off is not the worst thing.  I try to get outside as much as I can.  Hopefully before too long I will be cooped up at a job.  But I can't hire myself, so I have to be patient.  Which is tough since I am not a patient person. 

Playing golf on Sunday which will be nice.  My friend is taking up golf and we have been playing at a par 3 course.  The other day he had a birdie and par on consecutive holes....and I told him no fair; I should be the one getting good scores.  but, as Butthead said, you can't polish a turd. 

I went to the health club earlier than normal today, and didn't do that much.  I am having lunch with a friend, and may go back to the club this afternoon.  or perhaps get my bike out and take a ride. 

watching the news and the coverage of the hurricane.  That would be awful - no defense against the wind and water.  Yet another reason to be thankful to be here in the dump that is Illinois. 

oh...and I am paying for Cobra.  I went to pick up my prescription.  and of course the coverage hadn't been activated yet.  They said to pay and submit for reimbursement.  No thanks...I will wait.

and with that, I wish you a good afternoon.  when my phone doesn't ring I will know it is a recruiter not calling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29