July 2, 2018

since my last post, the year 2018 is now more than 50% elapsed.  It's hard to believe how quicky a half year can pass.  Far too quickly, especially at this point of my life where my next birthday will be my 60th,

Watching Inglorious Basterds,  which I have seen several times.  meh...was good the first time I saw it, the 3rd, not so much.

marking time until I am done at work.  I got rejections from the interviews I had, which is good since each of them looked like another job that wouldn't be too good.  But what job will be?  I guess the trick is to be able to eat a lot of shit and not let it bother you. 

at any rate, fishing trip is 2 weeks away.  maybe I can figure out my next move while sitting in a boat in a wilderness lake.  I have not been able to do so in the previous 30 some trips...but maybe this is the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29