Friday, June 15, 2018

Finally some summer weather.  We are golfing at 6:11 tomorrow morning.  Should be cool until the back 9 then the heat hits.  It will be a 2 gatorade round.  From now until mid July you can get a tee time before 6 am, which gets you done by 10, or tee off at 4 pm and finish by dark.  So....still a week away from the longest day of the year.  I should try to golf Wednesday before we start losing a few seconds of daylight per day.  This will be the last round for me for a few weeks.  Having the knee fixed Thursday, and the doc said 6 weeks until golf and I will shoot for playing before the fishing trip.  I got the clearance from the primary doc today, so good to go. 

anyway, look at this young mom clapping.  today's post is just because I found this priceless.  tell me you are not laughing at this.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29