May 6, 2018

beautiful day...golfed like crap. but had a great time.

watching the Rock and Roll hall of fame show....The Moody Blues are playing live...we used to listen to them in the dorm..over 40 yrs ago....an alternative to the hard rock, or Skynnard or Outlaws....they look so old now...they sound great, but when you see the rock gods of yesteryear and how they have aged, it underscores the path each of us is on.  Justin Hayward and John Lodge used to be the shit...good looking rock stars...now old men playing songs from 40 yrs ago.  Lots of Love (that is what they said to the adoring crowd to acknowledge the cheers...I think I may use that line)

The Cars are also being inducted.  They were one of my favorite bands back then....Ben Orr, the front man died in 2000, and they re-formed a few years back.  I have their new tunes, but I generally skip over it on my mp3 in favor of their older tunes.

such is life, huh?

and so, tomorrow is a new week.  another chance to be excellent.  in case you weren't already.

Lots of Love (see how cool that is?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29