May 5, 2018

First things first....I am watching Blake Lively battle the shark at the end of the Shallows (yes...I know I watch the same movies way too many times),  but, I noticed the very brave Blake, who looks lovely in a bikini the whole movie despite obvious injuries inflicted upon her during her battle with a 25 ft great white shark, is really in danger of losing this fight.  The shark is biting the metal bars of the buoy that Blake is on...tearing the metal bars apart quite easily with his 3 inch long teeth and powerful jaws.  But Blake kicks the shark in the face and the shark retreats.  More people who are getting eaten alive by sharks should kick the shark in the face.  it worked for Blake.

now that is out of the way.....

lovely day.  had lunch with a guy from high school..back from 1972.  Went to a birthday party for a friend, then a kentucky derby party at another friends house.  The cool thing was there were 4 dogs at the party doing what dogs do - running around, fighting, coming by to say hello....such great creatures to be around.  I will get one soon.  Dogs I like. people...meh...

anyway, stay tuned for heroic tales of really bad golf.  tee time in 10 hrs. 

and I thought yesterday was the best day of my life...until today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29