May 3, 2018

I was about to call it a night, then Summer Rain by Johnny Rivers came on my mp3...a sure sign to post some nonsense.

I had a few funny stories to post about, but I don't feel like writing them now.

However...I do have a subject for my next book.....  but, I really need to finish the first one if I am ever going to have a series of books.  There are very few successful series of 1 business books. 

since I have lived in this apartment, I usually go to bed about midnight.  before it was always 10:30 (yes...I know how old personish that is).  It's 11;46.  Maybe I will go balls to the wall and stay up til 1230.  I have always been a maverick, and there is no reason to back off now.

besides, by a long margin, today was the most perfect day of my life.  I have to milk it a bit more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29