April 7, 2018

life goes on.  I spent the morning at banks moving money around into new accounts.   I was never big on finances, so this is an annoyance.  But a necessary evil.  Money, after all, makes the world go round.  for some, maybe, but not for me anymore.

so - I wanted to watch UFC tonight and went to the bar that usually has the ppv events...I get there and there are very few folks there.  I asked a server if the fights were going to be on - he says no - they charge too much for the bar to buy the show.   So, I go to a place down the road.  I get inside and the bouncer tells me is is 7 bucks to get in.  Since there was no one in the place, I asked him what the 7 bucks was for.  He says he is just the bouncer, and so I said I was only going to have a beer, but thanks anyway, and I walked out.  He chases me down and says c'mon in.  ok - so I walk into a bar with a bar band playing, and no one there watching them.  a few more people came in (I assume they paid the 7 bucks) but I had enough.   time to bail and look for the highlights tomorrow. 

so, that is the recap of a very exciting Saturday night for me.  that ended at 9:30 when I got home.  but, I need to ready for tomorrow, since tomorrow will be the best day of my life.  now excuse me while I watch Masters highlights of things I saw on live tv this afternoon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29