April 10, 2018

Still cold.  This weather sucks.  Makes me really want to move somewhere warm next winter.  Still wrapping up loose ends of the divorce, then I will figure out where I stand.

I have spoken to a few folks about illustrating my book.  No takers yet....but it will be like some lame actor passing up the Forest Gump role....yea...like that.  I will get it done, if only to get it done.  I am actually thinking of a topic for the follow up book.  But you can't follow up something that has not happened.  And I would hate to deprive the 2 readers of this blog.  I can't have that on my conscience.

I have sent the draft of the book to quite a few people and asked them for comments.  Those who have read it are generally favorable.  But a lot have not read it - I would imagine it is like someone at work giving you a DVD of the second season of Flo (starring the sassy Polly Holliday) to watch and comment on.  To them I say "Kiss My Grits"  (see what I did there?)

Such a lame posting.  I think if I go 3 days without writing, the result is worse than normal. Flo Title Screen.jpg


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29