March 8, 2018

Playing golf next Saturday in a 2 man scramble.  Weather won't be good, but I am anxious to see if hitting balls 3 times a week since I last played will have improved my game.  Honestly - how could it not?  Unless I have been doing the same things wrong that I have always done wrong....never thought of that.....eek.   But, I am looking for drastic improvement...as I say (far too often, if you ask some who know me) I play way too much to be this bad.  Still, nice to be able to use the golf room in the building I work at.  One of the benefits of having a friend that is in charge of the place.

I read trashy web sites like radaronline....and there is a current beef between Pam Anderson and Tommy Lee...I think they were married at some point.  Anyway, back in the 80s they were the beautiful people...Motley Crue...Baywatch...wow..hotness.  Now look at their pics.  My painstaking research indicates Lee is 55, and Pam Anderson is 50 (probably closer to 60).  and their pics look like people who lived a hard life and it is coming back to haunt them.  When you play drums in a hair band, or take your clothes off for a living, your career is over pretty quick.  Throw in a hagged out Heather Locklear, and we should all feel pretty good about ourselves.  I know I do.

Heather, get some help, honey.  You can no longer get by on your good looks. I bet she has to buy her own drinks now too. Of course, in a parallel universe, Heather is blogging about how fat and bald I have become.

Image result for tommy leeImage result for tommy lee

Image result for heather locklear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29