March 7, 2018

I wanted to make sure I updated you on Oak Island last night...the season finale....after much digging, they found the treasure....riches beyond your wildest dreams....huge diamonds, gold bars, the lost works of Shakespeare...

actually nothing happened...nothing ever does.   about 20 mins before the end of the episode, they said they were done for the season and would come back next year.  and the saps that watch every week, like me, will once again tune in to watch nothing.

I booked a trip to Tucson for work.  leaving on March 19...my 35th wedding anniversary.  There won't be a 36th.  kind of weird.  but life goes on.

Survivor is on now....it takes about 4 weeks for the show to get some momentum.  which means several more weeks of watching suckage for an hour.  I am not a prude, by any means, but some of the women on survivor should not be wearing the small shorts they are wearing.  but that is just me...(check it out - you will agree)

and thanks KK for the offer of the bulls game.  very nice of you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29