March 28, 2018

Last night I stayed downtown and had dinner with my daughter.  It was fun to take her 2 dogs for a walk, have pizza, take them for a second walk.  Then taking the 9:30 train home.  So, tonight, being home and sitting in the same chair I always sit in is back to normal.  Maybe next week I will go to the health club.  I don't want to rush into anything.

after I got home from Tucson, I realized I need to move somewhere warm.  Arizona or Florida.  Since I like the water, and there is no water in AZ, it is Florida.  My lease is up in January and my plan (right now) is to hit the road right after new years.  I guess I should find a job there.  Maybe raking sand traps on the golf course.  After 38 years of the corporate treadmill bullshit, I am ready to be away from that.  Maybe sell my famous pulled pork sandwiches.

At any rate, the plan is launched.  the trick now will be to do it.  just like finishing my book.  Maybe start a service like "Dave Warden's school for business people who don't do business too good"  pardon my Derek Zoolander.

now excuse me while I look for jobs in Florida.  For 10 minutes, then watch the beginning of Tucker Carlson, switching over at 7:15 when I can start survivor and fast forward through the commercials and catch up right before tribal council.  I have been doing this too long, huh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29