March 26, 2018

 A week ago I was in Tucson where it was warm and dry.  Here in Chicago it is cold and wet.  Not quite winter weather, but it sucks nonetheless.  Supposed to play golf Saturday in less than optimal golf conditions.  But I just got my clubs regripped and looking forward to swinging them. 

Typical Monday...I didn't do much this weekend but am still tired today.  When we get some nice weather, maybe my energy level will improve.  I went to WalMart after dinner...maybe I can turn that into a visit to the health club one night.  I still need to get a tv for the bedroom; something about watching the news in bed......

That's all I have to write today.  This post sucks.  or, I should say, it sucks more than the other posts that suck.  I did work a bit on the book - I corrected all the grammatical errors that Word underlined.  So there is some progress.  Although the writing of this long awaited book is getting like One Day At A Time;  Schneider, the wisecracking handyman, was painting that apartment for the entire time the series was on. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29