March 11, 2018

A nice sunndy day, but still too cold to do anything outside.  But today is day 1 of the time change, so will get dark around 7 o'clock, so that is a step in the right direction.  I hit golf balls this morning at the golf dome with my college roomate/golf bud/fishing bud and we counted 18 weeks from Friday until we hit the road for Canada.  It's nice to have a yearly tradition like that, but it makes the year go by too fast.  When I was younger I couldn't wait to go fishing.  Now I don't want that week to get here so quickly because when we get back the summer is about over.  As much as I like fall, that is how much I don't like winter.  But, it happens every year.

Yesterday I was going to the health club.  I got the parking spot that was the closest spot to the entrance to the club...It felt like an accomplishment; to get the prime spot in the lot.  When if fact I should be parking at the other end of the lot so I get more steps in.  But, for one shining day, it was my car in the prime spot....so, I can cross that off my bucket list.  Skydiving is still on the list, however. And I don't plan to cross that one off anytime soon.

Back to work tomorrow.  But first, I have golf and Nascar to watch today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29