Monday, Feb 26, 2018

Made it through Monday. Actually, not a bad day at all.  But, as I have written ad nauseum, we alone make it a good or a bad day.  So, choose to make it a good one.  I should write a book with that message....oh wait, I am.  or, I have a draft that needs to be finished.  I should stop posting to this blog until I get the draft in better shape.  I am not a professional author, but I can see how writer's block can be a problem if you are in the business of writing.  I need to re-write the last few pages.  I just can't get the creative energy to do so.  I wonder if Ernest Hemmingway had this problem. 

and....I got good news last week.  I will be a grandfather in July.  I was going to say "finally some good news"....but I have had good news since all this began, and I have written of it.  I never really thought much about being a grandfather...but I am looking forward to it. The concept is still pretty new to me.

My friend, who has been a grandfather numerous times, told me a very good grandfather joke, however, I cannot write it here.  But if you see me, I will be glad to tell it to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29