Feb 5, 2018

It was 5 below zero when I drove to the train this morning at 6:30.  On the ride home from the train it was snowing, and traffic hardly moving.  I just took the garbage out and it is still cold and snowing at 8:30 pm.  This is the point where winter becomes intolerable.  Because we are getting winter weather, and probably have 8 weeks more of it.  We naively think of some mid winter warmup.  but no...

I go back and forth about moving somewhere warm.  from April to December the weather in Illinois is pretty good, then December to March sucks.  and that is where we are now.  Prime suckage.  Two more months and we can forget about winter for 8 months.

On the bright side, I am way ahead of last year on my golf swing.  Hitting pretty straight lately  of course when we go live I'll lose golf balls like crazy, and will pay for the privelege to do so.  I usually practice 3 times a week in the sim at work.  My friend has the room fired up for me at 8:15 every day.  It pays to know the right people. 

Working from home tomorrow due to a doctor appointment, and good thing since I think the commute will be awful. The snow tonight slowed down the train ride home.  Let me go back up and reread the second paragraph...yea...prime suckage.  and we fools choose to live here. like I said..I go back and forth....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29