Feb 28, 2018

My brother turned 65 yrs old today...I remember when that age sounded so old...now, not so much.  I will be 60 in August...eek.  But I'd rather see the age continue to get larger than not. 

Back in December, I posted the night of the Survivor finale...and tonight, a new season starts.  Which is good, since the last episode of Oak Island is on next week.  And, no doubt, nothing will have happened on Oak Island again this season.  But, last night they were teasing a new show where one of the brothers from the Oak Island show is talking to treasure hunters that dive in Lake Michigan.  What better expert to consult than a guy that has been digging for 5 years with nothing to show for it.  Of course, I will be watching the new show.   

Supposed to snow tomorrow.  Enough winter already.  Was talking to my golf bud on the drive home from the train...we figure 4 weeks to tee off. 

I think I may get a dog.  My thinking is to go to the animal shelter and ask who has been there the longest...and take that one.  I really don't have room for a big dog, but if I go by the longest in the shelter rule, I have to abide.  Watch it will be a great dane.  But, a dog will liven up the apartment.  Plus, dogs are much easier to live with than humans.  And, I have a spot open on my "dogs playing poker" tat, so I can fill that in. 

Speaking of tats, Dr A, we still have to do that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29