Feb 19, 2018

I wrote tomorrow's post today.  so, the date in the title line is wrong.  I could have, of course, changed the date in the title.  But I chose to let you read why I did not do that.  See how that works?

last Feb 19 it was 72 degrees, and we played golf.  Today, not so much.  Temp not bad, but we are 6 weeks from golf weather.

On Friday, I bought a new windshied wiper for my car.  The old one started to go bad awhile ago.  But I just figured that I could go just a bit longer with the old blade.  Then I got the new wiper blade and realized the new blade was a good idea. Nice to be able to see when I am driving.  Using a wiper blade as a metaphor for life, what is your worn wiper blade that needs to be replaced?  We put up with the same annoyances for too long before getting rid of the annoyance.  I do, anyway.  or did.  The new me changes his wiper blades as soon as I see smear marks on the windshield  and I also change light bulbs immediately after they burn out.  well, I do now, anyway. see what an awesome person I have become?

And, no lingering effects from my fall in the parking lot on Friday night.  Which is surprising; when you have 1/8 of a ton heading to earth in an unimpeded manner, things are likely to break upon the crash landing.  but, thankfully, not this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29