Feb 15, 2018

The news is still dominated by coverage of the Florida high school shooting.  So senseless...seeing these kids interviewed and describing the horror...just terrible.  And given the news cycle, it's just a matter of a few days until this is forgotten and the media can once again focus on their hate for President Trump.

I got my renewed passport in the mail today.  That was my first renewal - I originally got my passport when you needed it to get back in the country from Canada.  This new one expires in Feb, 2028.  I wonder what the world will be like in 2028.  I should be up to 2000 blog posts at that point, and I will be rich from the runaway success of my books and screnplays. btw - I had no stamps in my old passport.  Canada does not stamp.  Ten yrs....I hope I will be here to renew my passport for 10 more years. Maybe this one will get a stamp or two from countries visited.  If they gave stamps for different lakes fished, or golf courses played, I wouldn't look like such a shut in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29