Jan 20, 2018

Got moved into the apartment today.  I had movers, but I am still wiped out.  Back in the day, you'd ask the friend with a pickup or van to help, get a few other guys and move everything.  Not so much anymore - no one needs a back injury...and at our age, that is a relative certainty. 

My brother helped me get all my stuff from the house, which was a big help.  and while the movers were moving me in, a friend stopped by with a bottle of my favorite spirits and a cigar.  Friends....can't beat them. 

and so, the next chapter begins.  kind of like as a person gets very old and infirm, they revert back to childhood.  I am reverting back to 1978 when I first moved into an apartment. 

Too tired to write much today.  my sharp wit is gone for the night.  and will be watching fights in a little while.  I will probably nod off before the main event.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29