Wednesday, Dec 4, 2013

mid-week.  and 3 weeks until Christmas.  I remember blogging in 2008 when I was off, and writing about the company parties you don't go to when you are not working...but, I don't go to them when I am working.  maybe it's just me, but I prefer not spending my free time socializing with people I would prefer not socializing with.  I have to work with these people enough hours in a week.  I would imagine the feeling is mutual too.  so, next Friday I will skip the party for the second year in a row.  the only reason I went before that is that they had the party in the building lobby.  yes, it was as tacky as it sounds.  but, a party is a party.  and next year I hope to be skipping the party of a different company. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29