tues/weds nov 19, 2013

vodka...I never drink vodka.  but tonight I had a few vodka drinks....and I can't sleep  I thought a few drinks would help you fall asleep...but I guess vodka does not...lesson learned..but, now I am awake and ready to really accomplish great things...not.  I wish I had drank a few bourbons...I would be getting elbowed in the back for snoring, but I would be sleeping.  my snoring never keeps me up.  others...maybe.


oh...did I tell you that I golfed on Saturday.  played like shit, but played.  props to Kev and Tim for a year end round. 

ok...now what do I do?  it is 11:20....would more vodka keep me awake??  I must determine the answer to that question....I will let you know..what science projects are you doing???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29