Sunday, Sept 22, 2013

no golf this weekend, so it is truly an empty weekend devoid of any reason to live.   that plus the Bears game not being on until tonight will require me to actually do something today.  once the sun comes up maybe I'll go to the store. 
why is it I can wake up at 4:45 am on a Sunday ready to go, but during the week it is a struggle to get up and going at 5:30?  kind of like leaving the house at 5:15 to play golf vs leaving at 7 to go to work.  easier to do something enjoyable than walk into suckage.  speaking of which, at what age do you not hate what you do for a living?  if anyone can tell me, that would be appreciated.

did my favorite fall activity yesterday - went to the world's largest cornfield maze.  it was nice to bring our dog, who has short legs.  because when he got tired after about 2 hrs, no one was mad that we left because he could not walk anymore....and I had reached the same point where I had walked enough about the same time as he did.  note to self...bring the dog when there is any kind of distance walking expected.  he's your ticket home.

so - miles to go before the bears game.  what to do on this lovely day off?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29