Monday. Sept 16, 2013

the weekend flew by, as they always do.  we went from summer to fall weather in a day.  much cooler, damp....the leaves will be changing colors and falling now.  time to gas up the snowblower and make sure it starts.

exciting time for me - I upgraded my ipod.  actually, I am taking the one my son was going to trade in at gamestop for credit against Grant Theft Auto 4.  so, I told him I would take it, and asked how much he would have gotten in trade in - he said about $15.  so - I get a $15 ipod, which is a better one than I have, and all i have to do is buy a $59 game.....hey wait - did I get took on the deal?  

so, for the occasion, I have written a joke about the indian that traded the island of Manhattan for a string of beads:

Indian 1: "hey look - I traded that island for this string of shiny beads"
Indian 2: "you fool - in the future, that island will be worth hundreds of billions of dollars"
Indian 1: "gee - do you think I should have held out for 2 strings of beads?"


sorry - that is the best I have today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29