Friday, Sept 13, 2013

Friday the 13th...remember when that date would have some significance?  bad luck and all that....another somewhat fun tradition by the wayside.  some ethnic group probably found it objectionable in some way.

it is 3:18 am as I type this....a true sign of turning into an old man - I wake up earlier all the time.  rather than lay in bed, I get up and watch tv and play on the computer.  but it is a different world at this time of day.  maybe I should find some productive use for this time since I am up anyway.  read a book, go to the health club......nah.  I will just sit here and watch sportscenter.  for a few rotations.  the local news comes on at 4:30 or 5:00, so I have that to look forward to.

but, it is Friday nonetheless.  always good to be Friday.  I suppose I can use my slack time to find a high paying new job....nah - I will just sit here and watch sportscenter.  there are plenty of baseball highlights to be watched that I have absolutely no interest in. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29