Monday, May 13

I hope the frost this morning didn't wipe out my garden.  wouldn't be the first time I planted too early had saw everything killed by the frost.  supposed to be 87 tomorrow.  go figure.

my son's xbox crapped out last week, so I bought him a new one.  the first one had several breakdowns - the red ring of death - each costing 100 bucks to have microsoft fix it.  so, we spend 300 bucks on the new one.  then we need a cable to transfer data from the old unit to the new one - 20 bucks.  then we need an hdmi cord for the tv.  20 bucks.  now we need some cord for the headphones.  probably 20 bucks.  what a racket.  no wonder micorsoft owns the world.

off work today.  what to do?  probably survey my crop damage and buy more stuff to plant.  happens every year...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29