Wednesday, March 20

you know, with my fascination with the pig smell contest of the kardashian sluts, I forgot to note that Tuesday was my 30th wedding anniversary.  30 years.  that is a long time.  almost as long as 31 years, if you think about it.

the passage of time...i have been at my job for 4 years now.  that time flew by.  I was out of work for 6 months before I started this job.  you wonder at our age how many 6 month blocks we have left, or 4 year blocks, or 30 year blocks....not enough. 

I saw a story that Tina Fey is still doing that tired Sarah Palin impression.  Sarah Palin should paint a giant scar on her face and do a tina fey impression.  but the liberals would probably find that offensive. 

anyway, it's thursday.  the first day of march madness.  and the weather still sucks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29