Monday, March 11

the time change has really tired me out.  if not that, then something else has.  maybe the weather.  or maybe just old age.  at any rate, I am dragging today.  but, it is raining, and that beats snow. 

I have done the new golf swing - without a club, more than a few times since the lesson saturday.  very awkward.  but so is my old swing.  either I commit to the new swing full time, or revert back to the old one.  something tells me I will revert.  I will find something else to blame my bad play on.

I see that over 47 million people in the US are on food stamps.  that is progress.  by 2016, that number should double. 

our fair share will skyrocket.  social justice.....we be screwed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29