Friday, March 29

Good Friday.  I remember when, at catholic school, Good Friday was a big deal.  now, not so much.

day 7 in a row at the health club.  last day of vacation.  back to the grind monday.  and 2013 will be 25% gone....wow.  did I ever tell you how fast time flies????  maybe I did.

besides me and Kazz, there probably aren't too many Get a Life fans out there.  there was an episode where Chris orders a submarine, and 10 years later a huge box is delivered to his house.  he opens the box and hundreds of parts fall out.....I just spent about 3 hours putting a new gas grill together, and that is what it felt like.  the grill looks great in the store, and when you buy it, they bring out a huge box.  when you get home and open the box, you quickly realize what hell you have taken on.  but it is together.  and ready for use.  grilling....just the right thing to do with your idle hand while drinking beer. 

excuse me for missing the point, but what was wrong with the guy on the college bball broadcast saying he was there "for the white mans perspective"?  the false indignity.  but no outcry about the naacp leader saying the rape victim in ohio was responsible.  or the alabama politician calling southerners baby rapists?  i don't get it. 

anyway, life's too short, I guess.  and time flies. 

golf season in on the horizon....and my new swing is coming around.  88 or bust this year. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29