Tuesday, Feb 12

I forgot to mention that the grammys were on Sunday night....and the opening act was no other than Taylor Swift, singing the crappy "we will never, ever, ever, get back together" with a bunch of clowns......apparently she said something about the gay guy that she was supposed to be dating, but wasn't this song written about one of the 50 guys that she "dated" for a week, then stalked?  such nonsense.  who would "date" that dingbat?  or, perhaps, she is just a beard....

check out this story:
http://blindgossip.com/?p=49788#more-49788

I need to have Taylor help me write a song about my heartbreak of Kate Upton being 6 years younger than my daughter.

and people get rich peddling crap like that. 

did you see the story that Makers Mark bourbon is going to water down their product because they can't keep up with demand?  lower the bar - that is america these days.  don't expand production  - add water to the product and the booze hogs will lap up the slop. 

me and Taylor Swift's next collaberation - "I was so heartbroken when Makers Mark went from 90 proof to 84 proof". 
or
"we will never, ever, ever buy makers mark again. 

is it just me or are we effed big time?  as the Cars (a band with real talent) sang "It's all mixed up"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29