Wednesday, Dec 19

once again, writing at the end of a long day.  my contacts usually quit working about now, and I can barely make out what I am typing.  sucks getting old and tired.

I see previews for the new movie about the killing of Bin Laden...apparently, the pentagon helped with some details and other material that made it a commercial for obama factually correct.  however, if the attack on the libyan embassy was blamed on some internet video, then what does the govt think will happen when this film is in theaters?  now, granted the excuse of the internet movie was a lie, still - does it make sense? 

not to me either.

well, maybe I will make time to write tomorrow morning, as this posting sucks.  I feel like Jack Nicholson in the Shining - maybe I need to become a caretaker of a resort in the mountains to regain my creative spark....what's that you say - I never had one???  you may be right. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29