Monday, Dec 24, 2012

Christmas Eve...Merry Christmas Eve.  I got up early to pitch dark.  an hour later (7 am) it is still pitch dark...I thought we'd get a few hours of additional daylight by now since the shortest day was 2 days ago. 
Since I am off today, I made extra merry yesterday to celebrate the bears win (I would have celebrated a bears loss equally as merrily) and feel it today.  I will make it 3 days in a row to the health club, and will probably go tomorrow as well.  I do feel much better when I string a few days of workouts together.  I guess I will add to my list of resolutions to not do that....or maybe to do that,  and lose 40 lbs.  and read a lot of books.  and be happy.  and work hard.  and be a good person.  or maybe keep things simple and resolve to not resolve.  like every other schlub out there.  after all, new years resolutions are nothing but a deodorant for the failings that we face every day.  as if saying we will change things will actually lead to us changing them. 

so...other than the trip to the liqour store to get beer (no stores are open tomorrow) my dance card is open.  I need to get motivated to get my gym back and head out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29