Tuesday, Oct 16

Happy belated bday to my golf buddy (and college room mate - the one to blame for all the trouble we got it and, decades later, for some of my good golf shots) and happy bday to my brother.  one more year....

I was walking the dog on saturday and a guy drove past me with a little kid in the back seat, and it occured to me those days for me are so far in the past....I can pretty much come and go as I please, golf whenever I want....the days of soccer games, baseball games, football games, dance recitals, etc..all in the past.  but, my dog friend will usually hang with me. 

my son was talking about the Tammy Duckworth ad where she accuses her opponent of being anti abortion...even when rape or incest is involved (ick..but that is the sad state of our country) but, the video is cut, and edited badly.  check it out.  but, even tho tammy duckworth has no legs, and is a property tax cheat, we should vote for her, right?

is it me, or is this country far beyond hope?

eacho peez.

we all we got.

(author's note - I think espn has something called "what you got"..or some jive crap like that, but will have to write about that sunday.  I can't for the life of me remember that white boy fake street slang crap that makes everything seem cool)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29