Monday, Sept.3 - Labor Day

good to have a day off.  one more day to bbq and take it easy.  I suppose one of these days I should stop taking it easy and work out more.  one of these days.....

the democratic convention starts this week.  time to blame bush for all of obama's failures, and listen to them tell us why he deserves 4 more years of epic fail. not for me, thank you.  but then again, can anyone right the ship?  we are so far under water we will never recover.  so, unless you are on entitlement your share of paying entitlements for those that are keeps growing.  you must eat more peas. 

enough writing for one day.  time to go to the store, go the the health club, ride my bike, and do things I could not do if I was working. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29