Sunday, August 19

On Friday, Aug 10 at 2:30 am, 3 buddies and I met up, packed the vehicle and headed to Canada for the 25th (or so) time in the last 30 years.  We drove to Armstrong Station, Ontario - about 800 miles north of here.  We stayed in a little place on Friday night, partied it up, and flew up to a remote camp on Saturday morning - 65 miles north of Armstrong. 

As always, fishing was tremendous.  Spending time with guys who you have made some really tough trips over 30 years was outstanding.  Having no schedule, doing what we wanted, or doing nothing - what more could a guy want?

so - at midnight last night, the vehicle rolled back into my driveway.  the annual trip was over.  I came back windburned, relaxed, and ready for life once again.  Of course, I have a ton of ideas to write about.  but for today, am still enjoying the feeling you have when you get back from a vacation where everything went according to plan.  of course, how hard is it to mess up drinking beer at 8 am?

so - starting tomorrow I can post some new pics, rant on some new topics, and basically start tying myself back into the knots that I went to Canada to get rid of.  or, as the imbecile Biden would say "I will put chall back in chains".  what a douchebag.

and, yes - I will be eating peas.  many peas. 

eacho peaux (my homage to canada, albeit, french canadians)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29