Tuesday, July 17

This turned out to be one of those days - my whole routine was off since it was my first day back in the office.  I was not able to muster the normal irrational anger over things I have no control over.  maybe tomorrow. 
until then, I will continue to identify those things that have disappointed me, so, like triple j, my mom can get up in front of a crowd and alibi as if everyone should accept that flimsy excuse and not wonder if the feds are closing in on me, or if I am in rehab due to too much blow, or why everyone but obama seems to be under federal scrutiny for the dirty dealings that continue to go on in Chicago.

and peas...I will eat peas.....

and you....eacho peez.

I will try to be more inspriring, and less of a disappointment tomorrow.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29