Saturday, July 14

No golf today.  hopefully my condition will improve and I will cease pissing blood and I will round back into shape and play next Saturday.  middle age.....is this what I have ahead of me?  a person only has so much blood to pee out. 

so, poor jesse jackson jr. is plagued by disappointment - which is all we need to know about his extended absence from his job as congressman.
http://www.suntimes.com/13759419-761/jackson-jrs-mom-hes-had-years-of-enormous-disappointment.html

it is really eerie that triple j and i are so much alike.  a list of my most recent enormous disappointments is:
- Kate Upton has apparently passed me over for Justin Verlander
- I have not won little lotto, daily game, power ball or big game, despite buying a lot of tickets.
- My attempts to build a time travel machine have not been successful.
- ditto for my attempts to find a living dinosaur, bigfoot or leprichaun.
- My attempts to regrow my lost hair, and to get back to a 32 inch waist have not worked.
- I am not able to eat as many peas as our messiah would like me to.

so, I can see why triple j is in the shitter....his disappointments, like mine, may not be appreciated by the common man, but he and I know.  guys with big dreams like us get more disappointed than the rest of you scumbags.

and with that, eacho peez.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29