Tuesday, May 1

Where did April go?  I have written of this before, but please indulge me....2012 is 33% over....I figure that I have 30 years or so left on this planet - if I am lucky.  so, what just transpired since 1/1/12 was about 1.1% of my time left....wow.  in those terms, it is frightening.  oh well - not much I can do about it, but live life to its fullest.  but, again - wow.  it just ain't fair.

speaking of not fair, look at today's story about pensions:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/watchdog/ct-met-pensions-aldermen-20120501,0,1833971.story
Chicago alderman change the laws to guarantee themselves huge pensions.  when does it all end? 
Chicago/Cook county/Illinois - what colossal shitholes. 


and then there is this story about terrorists having bombs implanted in their bodies to detonate on planes:
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/officials-fear-terrorists-body-bombs-us-bound-planes/story?id=16245827
but wait...didn't our government declare the war on terror was over last week?  this new revelation will necessitate that the tsa more aggressively molest little kids and other innocent white people at security checkpoints...but please, do not offend middle easterners by searching them.  that would be profiling.

eacho peez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29