Monday, May 28 - Memorial Day

got up at 3 am...left for golf at 5.  played ok, and back home to get things done.  except I am way too tired...so I will have a beer and ponder my next move.  which is probably to get the next beer.

but - It is Memorial Day.  a day that gets far too little fanfare considering the sacrifices that those in the service make for the benefit of the country. the reason I can write like a self-important douche is because soldiers have defended my right to do so.  the reason the country is what is it we owe to the servicemen and women.

I will probably resume my empty rants tomorrow.  but I just remembered that I forgot to put the flag out today.  that will be my next move.  then a beer.  then a beer.  then...

to ServiceMen and Women - thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29