Saturday, April 21

I am tired.  got up at 4:30 am...went to the store, worked out, then drove to the city to get the much awaited tat with my friend Josh.  
Dogs Playing Poker.....

I have had dogs for 25 years....one after another after another.  I have wanted to get a tattoo, but could not think of what to get put on myself that I would be stuck with forever.  So, Ollie, Sheena and Murph are now on my arm. Playing poker - you know - the famous tacky Dogs Playing Poker pic.  I had the tat artist leave room for a fourth. 

I'll post a pic of it tomorrow.  I will say, between lifting weights, and gaining a helluva lot of unnecessary and unwanted weight, I have pretty big guns....cross getting a tat off my bucket list.

the hawks game sucks through 2 periods.

eacho peez.

maybe I should get a tat of "eacho peez".  the phrase that, thus far, is not sweeping the nation.  but, you know, I had a lot of page views yesterday, and a lot today.  new readers, or perhaps, obama's thugs watching me.  who can say...

ok - I need to get that tat posted.  appropos of nothing.  other than crossing that off my list..

oh - and congrats to Phil Humber - tossing a perfect game....nice...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29