Friday, April 27

Another chilly morning.  We are paying for the warm weather we had in March, I guess.  18 days over 80 degrees last month, none this month.  Does not make for good golf weather.

in the video clip I posted yesterday, they said "make cheap energy expensive, then make everyone think expensive energy is cheap".  on the news today, they talked about the price of gas going down the last 3 weeks...TO $4.20 PER GALLON.   I guess there was some truth to that video.  at least I thought there was. 

I saw a story yesterday that authorities are on alert for attacks because the one year anniversary of the killing of Bin Laden is approaching.  But wait....I saw a story on Monday that said the war on terror was over....hmm...who to believe.

oh - then there is this report about what we paid for Michelle Obama's trip to spain.  old news, I know.  but infuriating, nonetheless.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/26/group-michelle-obamas-spain-trip-cost-taxpayers-467k/


and now, finally, some good news....foot long shrimp are invading the gulf waters.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2135907/Giant-cannibal-shrimp-grow-13-INCHES-long-invade-waters-Gulf-Coast.html
can you imagine how good the shrimp cocktails with these monsters would be???????  put me down for a bucket of them.  extra horse radish, please.

eacho peez....and if we are lucky, eacho giant shrimp.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29