Tuesday, Aug. 30

Now, I hate to beat a dead horse (actually I have trouble getting away from things that annoy the piss out of me) but take a read on this article.  It is about the price of oil vs the price of a gallon of gas.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/30/markets/gas-prices/index.htm?source=cnn_bin&hpt=hp_bn3

what kind of oil company schilling is this?  for every statement about the price of oil falling, there is a justification for the price of gas not falling.  but if the price of oil was on the rise, we would expected to accept a large jump in the price of gas at the pump...and for that price to be enacted the very day that oil went up...unlike when oil goes down and it takes months to show up at the pump.

ass rapin...I'll reference this post next quarter when each of the oil companies post record profits despite selling less gas.

my ass be painin.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29