Sunday, July 24

the rain continues....we drove to the golf course at 5:30 am yesterday, only to decide not to play since the weather looked like the weather that would not be fun to golf in.  so we drove home.  probably a good decision - but I always say that I don't stop fishing or golfing due to weather.  As I get older, I can see the folly in that logic - I have been stuck in some nasty lightening storms on the golf course and out in a boat.  If I want to golf and fish more in the future, I need to respect the weather and take cover when it gets dicey outside. 
we talked about maybe golfing today, but from the looks of things, today is a washout too. 

so, from the insignificance of my personal world to the tragedy in Norway....what unimaginable horror...over 90 innocent people killed by a lunatic.  God Bless those who were affected.  the real pity is that the gunman is still alive.  as long as that turd draws a breath, the world is a worse place. 

and if you had Amy Winehouse in your dead pool, you win.  could Lindsay Lohan be far behind?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29