Sunday, Feb 6, 2011

More snow.  Not that much, but one of those continuing annoyances that we all wish would end and end soon.  Supposed to get cold, then warm up next weekend.  At this point, I am looking forward to seeing the black piles of ice/snow which only appear after a long period of melting. 
I am thinking of ordering a bunch more plants for spring planting.  In all probability, very few will take root and grow, but like the fishing trip that we booked for August, it gives something to look forward to beyond the winter.  Having that box of bulbs and roots on the workbench in the garage is a reminder that there will be things to do once spring has sprung. 
I have completed the critical tasks for super bowl preparation - I bought beer and doritos.  I am going to order wings and some other bar food, and will be all set.  My prediction: not much work will be done tomorrow.  as for the game, I could not care less.

enjoy the game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29