Merry Christmas

Christmas Day.  Had a nice time last night at my brother's.  Came home and opened presents and got some nice things.  No golf balls though.  I only have 4 months to get my own, I guess.  More snow last night - this winter seems long already. 
I already read the paper this morning - not much in the news.  As I have written before, the days of the job search were marked with being online at 6 am, fruitlessly sending out resumes.  I couldn't wait for the holidays to be over to get back to a less depressing time to conduct the job search.  So, for those of you in that boat, remember, the normal, frustrating days are just ahead of us. 
As for me, I am looking forward to the start of the new year to turn the page on the old, and seek the new.  Whatever that may be.

Merry Christmas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29