Dec 26

Well, that went by quickly. Christmas was here and gone before I knew it. Another short work week, then all we have left is a lot more winter. Since I don't do any outdo0r winter sports anymore, it is a long wait for golf season.
I have heard from more than a few former colleagues who are in the market. They are from a few of my past organizations, so I suppose no place is immune. I've met with a few and offered what little insight I could, but more importantly, shared that I was in the same frustrating, bleak place that they are now at. As others told me, and I now tell the downsized - "things will change". It sounds so empty and unencouraging, but it is the truth. But you sure can't take that to the bank, or pay your mortgage with it.

really snowing out there today. luckily, I'm off tomorrow, so I can run the snowblower then.

have a good day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29