Christmas Eve

What a difference a year makes. Last year, Christmas was not a time to celebrate nor feel good. It was a reinforcement that I had no job and nothing in the works. It was so frustrating to have no money and way too much time on my hands. This year we bought a bit more, and all practical gifts, but there are more of them than last year. This year, I know a lot of folks in the same boat that I was in last year. I try to share my experience with them, and do what I can to help, since I remember how grateful I was when someone made that same gesture to me. What I remember about the holiday season last year is that I was really glad when it was over.

But that was then.......

Merry Christmas to all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29